Saturday, December 12, 2020

Acora White will be releasing first album set to release at the end of 2020.

 

A NEW ALBUM Is Emerging called,,

THE TIME IS NOW, Through The Door,

By Music Artist, ACORA WHITE


The release date is Dec, 28th 2020 on all digital platforms worldwide.



Cover Art
Album Art Cover

It took me about a year and a half to complete it moving from 3 different locations at a time. The album genre is electronic only consisting of instrumental tracks and electric piano. It has 15 song tracks and total running time is 69 minutes. When I started creating it I intended to make it a vocal album but for financial reasons I had to create it without my vocals.








Every song I created and mastered the entire album about 4 sickening times before I felt it was as good as I could get it. Even though it still has a little RFI, and some electromagnetic sounds in it I tried to do my best. I am happy how it turned out and hope that people out there will enjoy it and get to know me.



There is something I tried to make for everyone on the album with different emotions throughout it to inspire ones mind for what inspired me to do it in the first place. The hope of getting to that brighter place in life from where we are stuck now is important to get there. To get out of a bad place was and still is my inspiration for creating most of those songs I think.



The name of the album was an idea that struck me that I had to do something with my life not being happy and being stuck in a dark place or places. THE TIME IS NOW,, For me to not only make a change in my life but hopefully be able to inspire and help others do the same through my work.



I really love the second track on the album. Its the last and final song I did the finishing touches on before submitting the album for distribution. I tried to make some powerful sounding tracks on the record for how I felt deeply. Tell me what tracks you like or what your favorite is.


They always say what makes your sound so special more then others. I just say my overall ability to do what I do best and that's to be original, sound original, oh?.. and definitely look and to think original. How many artist can say that they have the full package and want a distinctive sound.


Song is being released through Tune-core distribution with no record label. I have had no interviews yet for any thing so far in my career but am looking forward to sharing my creativity hopefully soon. Fill free to contact me by the link below or through my social medias for more information.


The album was created in Burton, MI USA and completed in Dec, 2020. 



Acora White Picture Images.







 




Acora White Logo


For Business inquiries
acoraw@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment