Tuesday, February 22, 2022

ACORA WHITE releases a new Industrial sound with Video ( Official release is called'' THEY FEAR'' Music and video is unorthodox but alive



ACORA WHITE Drops a New Music Video,,

THEY FEAR (Official) Music Video out now, Released By  UBTRONZOO Records. 


By Acora White
February 22, 2022




Cover Art By Acora White

                                                https://youtu.be/N5eeeOmER30

I know some might be asking who is Acora White and what makes them good or relevant in the music world overshadowed by gangster rap. Yes that's me the misunderstood unorthodox type that's probably easily overlooked for not fitting into those socializing groups because I decided to become transgender so they don't want to understand me, so why would they want to even listen. People that want to listen to mainstream artist in 2022 tend to want to listen to main stream rappers. Shoot me if I'm lying and so how then does my music reach out and connect to people that don't even want to understand me as a human being in the first place. 


I can't help that I am who I am and have experienced the hate that many people give you for being different. I ask my self that all the time and don't have the answer for how I can relate to people out there because they want the ugly fucked!! up stuff. People!! we need something different and I know I am the one that can deliver what the world needs right now witch is a new magnetic sound all together. All I can do now is hope that there is enough room for what I love and want to share in the world through my music.


Pretty much most people in normal society where I'm coming from just socialize with people with gangster rap mentality or main stream pop zombies, like I got to get the best selling record and everything else don't even matter.  Born in Flint MI, I started recording samples in my grandmothers basement using my moms karaoke and a mike at the time. Also was using a little boombox radio my grandmother got me for Christmas. 


I ended up tripping my self and it down the basement steps and it broke in half shattering on the concrete floor at the bottom. Later on got myself a piano that's still in use today 17 years later. I have learned by myself over the years how to record my own music because all I had was myself and no money to learn.


I also didn't have any clicks that were into the same stuff I was into at that time and even tell today I am pretty much still a loner. Now I am trying to find ways to connect with others while still being my self but that still hasn't worked out very much. I made an album last year and it was my first album but it was not a vocal record. It was only an instrumental album with sounds. Just look up (Acora White (The Time Is Now Through The Door)


Before that album was released I had already planed on doing it as a vocal record but things changed and I didn't have the set-up at the time to sing it in a studio booth I was almost finished building at my old house. I had to move and was in an unhealthy place in life and it only got worse. Now things are a little better because I now have a recording booth that I built all by my self. Now I can finally use my voice on my next record that I am currently working on. This is one of those songs I just did for the album but not sure yet if it will make it on the track list of ABM coming soon.


Any way I hope you learned a little about me and for more information just follow my YouTube channel because I mostly blog about my music career there. There you will be able to see my next music video and the ones I previously worked on. This song will also be my first mini campaign that will try and reach as many people as possible. You can check it out!! Now!! Through the link: Music Video





    

No comments:

Post a Comment