Sunday, December 5, 2021

 The Herriman's Family Restaurant

 Still Sits Abandoned in Mount Morris, MI

Genesee County 




This family restaurant once served as a food lounge for chips fish and Ice cream back in the 70s and 80s. I explored this place pretty recently and always being reminded of how cool this building looked. I decided to film it on the same day I filmed 5 other locations and this one was my favorite on the list. I can only wonder how good the food was at the time and how many families had great dinners in this amazing place. 


I wish there was a time machine to go back to the early 70s and 80s when people were nicer and because I think that's what made the food even better. Not sure what this will become later but if I had the cash I would revitalize it and get fat! but that's not my dream, but would definitely eat there and try it. If you want to check out my abandoned AVE series where I explore abandoned buildings click on the link below for this Ep. 4 of S1 

ABANDONED AVE SERIES
                                                     https://youtu.be/1ZypZwwB2_8


Herriman's Family Restaurant 
Image By Acora White

No comments:

Post a Comment